Magnesium Deficiency Symptoms
Candida coats the intestinal wall and disrupts your digestion in many different ways. This can lead to mild to severe nutritional deficiencies.
One of the most common deficiencies that candida sufferers struggle with is magnesium deficiencies.
Magnesium is a very important mineral and if you are lacking in it you may see any or all of these symptoms.
- muscle twitches, soreness, cramps, spasms, tension and tightness
- heart palpitations, heart arrythmias
- leg spasms, charlie horses, restless leg syndrome
- back aches, neck pain
- headaches, migraines
- jaw joint problems
- needing to sigh a lot, unable to take a deep breath
- chest tightness
- urinary spasms
- menstrual cramps, premenstrual irritability
- difficulty swallowing, a feeling of a lump in the throat
- light sensitivity, loud noise sensitivity
- anxiety, panic attacks
- high blood pressure
- numbness, tingling, zips, zaps and other vibratory sensations
- being uptight or prone to temper
"The content on this site is provided exclusively for information purposes, and it is not in any way intended as a substitute for professional medical advice. Neither the content nor any other service offered by or through Renewed Health Company or www.stopyeast.com is intended to be relied on for medical diagnosis or treatment."